Attractions and Businesses
Scenic Highway 12 East
ARTS & CRAFTS
17. WAR EAGLE MILL ARTS & CRAFTS FAIRS, call: 1-866-492-7324, www.wareaglemill.com. 13 miles east of Rogers off Scenic Hwy. 12 on War Eagle Road 98. Fall show is Thurs, Fri., Sat., Sun. third weekend in October. Google It!
3. THE ROGERS DAISY AIRGUN MUSEUM, 202 West Walnut, at the corner of 2nd and Walnut Streets in Historic Downtown Rogers, the Daisy Museum houses a collection of airguns dating to the 17th century and examples of most every Daisy BB gun made. See antique packaging, photos and advertising that tell the story of this amazing company. Gift shop has exclusive limited edition collectibles and ships everywhere in the U.S. Open Mon. through Sat., 9am to 5pm. 479-986-6873, www.daisymuseum.com
17. WAR EAGLE MILL, 11045 War Eagle Rd., Rogers, AR 72756 479-789-5343, 1-800-492-7324, www.wareaglemill.com. A historic water-wheel powered flour mill. Organic, whole grain, flours, meals, mixes, jams, jellies, gifts, kitchen items, crafts, knives. Bean Palace Restaurant serves lunch daily, 10:30 - 4:00, dessert only 4-5:00, and breakfast on weekends, 8:30-10:30am. Mill is open 7 days a week March to Jan 1; closed rest of January and February. Google It!
19. WAR EAGLE CAVERN on BEAVER LAKE, Stroll along the shore of Beaver Lake to the spectacular natural entrance of War Eagle Cavern! The only natural entrance cavern in Arkansas. STAND beneath rare soaring DOMES. See rimstone dams and waterfalls. Meet a BAT up close. After the one-hour guided tour, enjoy short scenic nature trails and feed the fish in Beaver Lake. Pan for semi-precious gemstones just outside the area's most unique gift shop. Challenge the "Lost in the Woods maze." Experience our new attraction - the Moonshiner's Mystery Shack, where everything you learned about gravity just isn't so! Is it a vortex pulling things in - or maybe just too much moonshine! Ask for the 3-Attractions Deal. Save over $6.00. It's so much fun at War Eagle Cavern - Open mid-March thru Thanksgiving week-end. Monday thru Saturday 9:30 to 5, Sundays 11am to 5. www.wareaglecavern.com 479-789-2909 21494 Cavern Drive, Rogers, AR 72756 Google It!
20. TURPENTINE CREEK WILDLIFE REFUGE (TCWR). On 459 acres and home to a variety of exotic and native animals, this nonprofit, ethical animal tourism destination is just 7 miles south of Eureka Springs on Highway 23. Accredited by the Global Federation of Animal Sanctuaries, TCWR provides compassionate care and lifetime refuge to survivors of the exotic animal trade. The sanctuary is also a “Top 10” family-friendly Northwest Arkansas attraction and one of the most popular in Eureka Springs. Call or go online for admission rates, tour times, lodging and RV/ camping options and more! Open daily at 9am www.TurpentineCreek.org . 479-253-5841 239 Turpentine Creek Lane, Eureka Springs, AR 72632BANKS
8. FIRST SECURITY BANK, 14512 Hwy E., Prairie Creek, AR 479-925-7077. For more than 75 years, First Security Bank has worked hard doing business right here in Arkansas - growing to become our state's most complete financial services provider. Bank Better at First Security. Open Mon - Fri, 9am to 5pm ATM and night drop available.
21. GREATER EUREKA SPRINGS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, 1-800-6EUREKA, www.eurekaspringschamber.com. For any information in Eureka Springs or the surrounding area call or stop by our office on Hwy 62E at the Village at Pine Mountain Jamboree Center. Open 9am to 5pm, Seven days a week Google It!
1. BLAND CHAPEL UNITED METHODIST, 8530 Twin Coves Rd., Rogers, AR 479.925.1847, Sunday Service 9am
2. ROCKY BRANCH BAPTIST, 19956 Rocky Branch Rd., Rogers, 479.925.7283, Sunday Service 11am
3. PINEY POINT BAPTIST, 10591 Piney Rd., Rogers, AR 479.426-8644, Sunday Service 10:30am
4. LAKESIDE BAPTIST, 15891 Hwy 12-E, Rogers, AR 479-925-1566, Sunday Service 10:45an & 6pm
5. FIRST UNITED METHODIST, 907 W. Elm, Rogers, AR 479-631-7997, Sunday Service 8:15 & 10:30am
COMPUTER SERVICESGOLF COURSES
5. PRAIRIE CREEK COUNTRY CLUB, 1585 Rountree Drive, Rogers, AR 72756 479-925-2414, 18 Hole championship golf course. A unique blend of Ozark Mountains, valleys, spring-fed streams, bent grass greens and Bermuda fairways. Driving range, Group outings. PGA teaching pros. Private lessons. Golf equipment and accessories. (Hwy 12 E, south on Country Club Rd., left on Rountree Dr.) OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
GROCERIES, GAS & BAIT
12. COPPERMINE LODGE, 18895 Coppermine Lodge Road, Rogers, AR 479-925-2010 or 800-264-2214 www.copperminelodge.com NEW OWNERSHIP, August 2009 Need ice, drinks, groceries or bait & tackle -- come visit from land or water as our large boat dock provides easy access from Beaver Lake. We have both boat and jet ski slips. Discover the Riches...."Family Time" on Beaver Lake. Open April 1 to October 31.
14. BEAVER LAKE HIDE-A-WAY CAMPGROUND, 8369 Campground Circle, Rogers, 479-925-1333, 1-800-209-0081. www.beaverlakehideaway.com Full hook-up RV sites, tent sites, fully equipped cabins, sleeping cottages, swimming pool, playground, hiking trails, large pavilion, groceries, gifts, bait, showers, laundry, boat dock with swim deck, fishing guides available - open year round. Google It!
10. BAILEY'S BEAVER LAKE GUIDE SERVICE, 479-366-8664. Forget the rest and use the best! Mike Bailey, an In-Fisherman television/magazine contributor, is a native to the area professional Striper and Walleye fishing guide that has been fishing on Beaver Lake for 30+ years. My boats have landed numerous striper in the 30 lb range with a few topping 50 lbs - our lake record is 64+ lbs and has an average fish size of 15 lbs. Beaver Lake is in the top 5 of the nation for trophy striper and is also a premiere walleye fishery. SO JOIN ME ON SAFARI FOR YOUR TROPHY! contact MIKE BAILEY at 479-366-8664or www.beaversafari.com
11. BIG 1’s STRIPER GUIDE SERVICE, Enjoy year-round fishing with Big 1’s Striper Guide Service. We welcome you to Beautiful Northwest Arkansas. Enjoy Striper fishing at its BEST! 5 and 8 hour trips available on Beaver Lake with Big 1s Striper Guide Service. One Child under 16 free with paid adult. We furnish everything, clean and bag your fish. Beaver Lake is known for BIG fish, most average 9 to 30 lbs. All you need is a fishing license, snacks, sunglasses, and don’t forget your camera! I have been a guide on Beaver Lake for over 20 years. Payment may be made by cash, check, or card. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to book call 479-633-0662. Text or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit our website www.fishnwa.com Johnny Glantz 19464 Hwy 303 Rogers AR. 72756. LET’S GO FISHING!!!
22. BEAVER LAKE OUTDOOR CENTER,
14434 E Hwy 12, Rogers, AR, 72756, 479-877-4984. Kayaks, jet skis, stand
up paddle boards, mt. bikes, ski boat tubes, rentals and tours. Ask
about our private camp ground with private boat dock. Our office is
located in prairie creek 4 miles from downtown rogers on the way to
prairie creek marina. We also offer drop off and pick up, just follow us
down in your vehicle or take the equipment on your own.
12. COPPERMINE LODGE, 19985 Coppermine Lodge Road, Rogers, AR 479-925-1010 or 800-264-2214 www.copperminelodge.com NEW OWNERSHIP, August 2009 Amazing view on Beaver Lake with lawn gently sloping to the water. 21 units fully equipped with kitchens: sizes vary from single to three bedroom units, each has satellite TV. Guests can rent slips for boats or jet skis, with a launch ramp at Coppermine. Large pavilion, picnic tables and grills. Enjoy volleyball, horseshoes, fishing dock, swimming pool, swimming dock, and much more in a family friendly environment. No alcohol permitted on property. Discover The Riches..."Family Time" on Beaver Lake. Open April 1 to October 31.
13. KELSEY'S BEAVER LAKE HOMES - 316-706-5845 Homes for families or groups. Two beautiful fully furnished homes on the shores of Beaver Lake within walking distance of each other. Each home could sleep 15 plus - rent either or both by the night, the weekend, or the week. All rentals include the linens. All and we will do our best to make your stay the best that it can be! www.kelseysbeaverlakehomes.com
14. BEAVER LAKE HIDE-AWAY-CAMPGROUND, 8369 Campground Circle, Rogers, 479-925-1333, 1-800-209-0081. www.beaverlakehideaway.com Full hook-up RV sites, tent sites, fully equipped cabins, sleeping cottages, swimming pool, playground, hiking trails, large pavilion, groceries, gifts, bait, showers, laundry, boat dock with swim deck, fishing guides available - open year round. Google It!
15. ROCKY BRANCH RESORTS, 20510 Park Rd., Rogers, AR, 72756, 1-800-925-1688, www.rockybranchresorts.com. Fully equipped and beautifully furnished suites with kitchenettes at the lodge, deluxe two bedroom lake cabin, five (5) deluxe 3-5 bedroom lake houses. Rent one or rent all. Can sleep 53 guests in houses and total of 123 guests in lodge and houses. Your family reunion, church or group specialists, old ozark style meeting barn & swimming pool, picnic tables & grills. Our lodge sits at the entrance to a full service Marina (Boat slips & rentals), & state park. Miles of hiking trails. Discounts for mid-week, seniors, groups and those fishing with local guides. Google It!
16. TANGLEWOOD LODGE, 8930 Lakeshore Drive, Rogers, AR 72756, 479-825-2100 or 800-784-0206, www.tanglewoodlodgeinc.com. NEW OWNERSHIP - The Tanglewood Lodge is located at the water's edge on beautiful Beaver Lake, the nation's largest man-made lake. We have fully equipped kitchenettes with queen and double beds as well as a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath suite. A swimming pool and 2 decks with picnic tables that overlook the beautiful lake, along with BBQ grills to cook your days catch. After a nice day on the lake you can tie your boat up right in front of the lodge. We are located at the entry to Rocky Point State Park with camping, hiking and a boat launch and next to Rocky Point Marina with fuel and services. Enjoy the quiet, scenic beauty that Beaver Lake provides with all of the great and exciting adventures you could have in the great state of Arkansas! Lots of activities from fishing to recreational sports, or if you're looking for a beautiful get away you won't find a better location to enjoy the 30,000 acres of clean clear water that Beaver Lake provides or with better access and lodging that right here at Tanglewood Lodge. "Where Friends and Families Meet" Like us on Facebook!
20. TURPENTINE CREEK WILDLIFE REFUGE (TCWR). Offers very unique safari lodging accomodations, also, a limited R/V campground located 7 miles south of Eureka Springs on Hwy 23. Phone 479-253-5841 or check website, www.Turpentinecreek.org for reservations and rates.
9. PRAIRIE CREEK MARINA, #1 Prairie Creek Marina Dr., Rogers, AR 72756, 479-925-1623 www.PrairieCreekMarina.com . Boat slips, Rentals, Pontoon & Ski Boat Rentals. Valv-Tec Marine Fuel, Boating & Marine Supplies & Sportswear. Bottoms Up Boat Life Sales and Installation. Open Year Round. Google It!
2. ROGERS HISTORICAL MUSEUM, 313 S. 2nd St., Rogers, 479-621-1154. www.rogersar.gov/220/Historical-Museum Now open in the historic Hailey Ford Building with all new local history exhibits and hands-on exhibits for children. Take a tour of the 1895 Hawkins House and walk to see our apple orchard. Open Mon-Sat 10am-5pm.Open Tues. - Sat., 10am - 5pm, Sun 1pm-5pm. Google It!
7. PRAIRIE CREEK DEVELOPMENT, 14442 E.
Hwy. 12, Rogers, 479-925-1000. Developers since 1964 on Beaver Lake and the
surrounding area. Beautiful Prairie Creek Country Club and lake view
premium lots on Beaver Lake currently available. Your Beaver Lake
6. CORONA RESTAURANT (formerly Steak & Seafood Co.), 14340 E. Hwy 12 Rogers 479-925-3158. www.DineAtCorona.com Newly redecorated. Serving the best prime rib in NW Arkansas, exquisite seafood, great country favorites and flavorful Mexican food. Open for dinner 4 to 9pm year round, closed on Mondays. Sunday brunch 10am to 3pm. Private party rooms available. Check out our menu on the web!
17. WAR EAGLE MILL, 11045 War Eagle Rd., Rogers, AR 72756 479-789-5343, 1-800-492-7324, www.wareaglemill.com. A working water-powered grist mill. Organic, whole grain, flours, meals, mixes, jams, jellies, gifts, kitchen items, crafts, knives. Bean Palace Restaurant serves lunch daily, 10:30 - 4:00, dessert only 4-5:00, breakfast on weekends, 8:30-10:30am. Mill is open 7 days a week March to Jan 1; closed rest of January and February. Google It!
BIRDING & HIKING TRAILS - SEE MAP
Shaddox Hollow Trail · Pigeon Roost Trail · Van Winkle Trail · Hidden Diversity Multi-Use Trail · Prairie Creek & Rocky Branch Rec. Areas · War Eagle RiverSTATE PARKS
18. HOBBS STATE PARK – CONSERVATION AREA 20201 E. Hwy 12, Rogers 479-789-5000 www.ArkansasStateParks.com www.friendsofhobbs.com Arkansas’ largest state park, with over 12,000 acres in the heart of War Eagle Country. The park offers interpretive programs; a visitor center with an interactive exhibit; five hiking trails, including a 1/4-mile, barrier-free historical trail and a 23.5-mile multi-use trail; an all weather public shooting range; regulated seasonal hunting; and undeveloped access to the lake. State Hwy 12 bisects the park, and along the way the forest conceals an abundance of unique plants, animals, geological and water features. Visitor Center open 8am to 5pm daily. Google It!
Scenic Highway 12 East